Abortions are an emotional issue: For the women who choose to do Get abortion pills in Dubai. For the doctors who carry out the interventions and who have to defend it again and again. And for the opponents, for whom the termination of pregnancy amounts to murder.
The topic can be discus controversially. What certainly doesn’t help the debate is misinformation that unsettles women . We clean up with 5 lies we found about abortion.
Lie 1 :”All women are traumatized after an abortion.”
Anti-abortion officials say that they cannot live with the guilt of killing their unborn child.
This is wrong. Abortion can be psychologically stressful, but the majority of women are not traumatize afterwards. The advisory initiative Get abortion pills in Dubai writes in its brochure about abortions that women:
- may be depress immediately afterwards
- may not sleep well
- their mental equilibrium can be disturbed.
- Serious studies show that breaking off usually does not leave any long-term damage.
Whether a woman suffers is likely to depend on the initial situation. A study by the University of Leipzig, for example, show that 17 percent of women who had had an abortion for medical reasons develop depression or anxiety disorders in the following year.
Medical reasons for a termination are:
- severe disability of the child
- Risk to the health and life of the pregnant woman
After a medical termination Get abortion pills in Dubai, the woman is more likely to have look forward to the child. She may be less behind the demolition and not processing it as well. In such a case the risk of psychological consequences is higher.
Lie 2: “The embryo feels the abortion.”
It is very unlikely. In the first 24 weeks of pregnancy, an embryo cannot feel any pain – this was written by the British Society for Gynecology “Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Get abortion pills in Dubai” in a 2010 review .
Other experts doubt whether the sensation of pain develops so late . An embryo may feel pain as early as the 20th week.
However, abortions without medical indication may only be carry out up to the 12th week , and they often take place earlier. If a pregnancy ends around the 5th or 6th week, primitive nerve cells are already present. However, the embryo does not yet have a train brain that can process pain stimuli.
Lie 3:”An abortion is always an operation.”
No, there are two cancellation methods:
- possible up to 63 days after the first day of the last period
- Two active ingredients are use: mifepristone and prostaglandin
- Mifepristone prevents the embryo from developing and causes the lining of the uterus and embryo to peel off.
- When prostaglandin is taken 36 to 48 hours later, the uterus contracts. This is follow by withdrawal bleeding.
- The drug termination terminates the pregnancy in more than 96 percent of the cases, in the other cases the pregnancy continues. The woman consciously experiences the abortion. For some it is liberating, for others it is stressful.
- It must not have been more than 12 weeks since conception.
- This procedure is also known as suction. It takes place under general anesthesia or with local anesthesia.
- For the procedure, the doctor inserts a small tube through the vagina into the uterus and sucks off the mucous membrane.
- In the past, scraping was often use: the doctor scrape out the uterus with a spoon-like instrument. Because this often result in complications, doctors today tend to advise against it.
- Surgical termination can take place on an outpatient basis in clinics and specialist medical practices.
With both methods, the patients recover quickly. Most of them can go back to work the next day, go to school or university . But it makes more sense to take it easy, especially after the operation, advises the Get abortion pills in Dubai Federal Center for Health Education .
Lie 4:”It’s harder to get pregnant after an abortion.”
This is very rarely the case. The female cycle starts normally again after an abortion. If there are no complications, the termination has no effect on fertility or subsequent pregnancies.
Complications of the surgical termination can be:
- Injuries to the uterus
- Tears in the cervix
- Incidents of anesthesia
- high blood loss
All complications are very rare. An incident occurs only in two percent of the cases.
Lie 5:”Women are then alone with the guilt.”
It doesn’t have to be. There is actually no shortage of pastoral care offer after a termination. Pregnancy counseling centers such as Abortion pills in Dubai online offer help. Gynecologists are also the point of contact.
What is more problematic is that abortions are still a taboo subject. Many make the decision to do this with themselves because they don’t know who to talk to about it or because they are afraid of being judge.